A transport box for returnable packaging solution. The patented 2P box has only two loose parts: the lid and the front panel. The sides can be easily removed and replaced if required. The panels are hinged to ensure rapid folding and assembly. The original steel spring clips are secured in their individual positions which make the fitting and release of clips fast and easy.
All components of a collapsed returnable Clip-Lok 2P box are contained in one unit reduced up to 70% in volume. The customised dunnage is designed to fold into the internal void of this transport box. The inner space between the pallet and the court-tilted sides can be used to place any inner packaging – a box, an inner packaging!
It saves you time, hassle and money with a Clip-Lok 2P box.
Clip-Lok uses various materials and finishes in order to meet your demands. Our 2P reusable boxes are usually made of high quality plywood, which is strong and flexible. The original spring steel clips are equally strong and flexible and also easy to fit or remove.
- Highest quality spring steel clips, 35 or 50 mm wide
- Plywood in 9 – 36 mm, FSC or PEFC certified
- Plywood with film finish in 9 – 36 mm, FSC or
- Smooth and clean surface
- Low moisture absorption
- Strength and flexibility
To make sure that your products are transported safely through the supply chain, the returnable Clip-Lok containers have been tested successfully for:
- Pressure up to15 tonnes for a 12mm case
- Containing up to 1,000 litres
- SStacking up to 7 high when loaded
- Drop testing
- Weather resistance
- Impact and pressure
Our boxes are compliant with ISPM 15 regulations.
Over the years, Clip-Lok has provided uncompromising packaging solutions for several business areas such as military, automotive and aeronautical industries all over the world. We have obtained many approvals, such as:
- ISO 9000 or equivalent awarded in a number of countries
- United Nations approval for the transport of dangerous/hazardous goods
- Armed Forces accreditation in a number of countries
- Our vendors are certified according to ISO 14001
- ISPM15 heat treatment
We guarantee our product against faulty workmanship from delivery of an order;
any part which fails due to faulty material or faulty fabrication will be replaced free of charge.